Dreaming Of A Happy days to come
Procedures and prevention Measures
The safety of our employees and guests has and will always be our utmost priority. Thus, Coral Sun Beach Resort will be operating under the supervision of Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Health in accordance to the guidelines of World Health organization to execute the highest level of precautionary measures to ensure guest’s safety by maintaining the highest level of sanitization and thoroughly disinfecting every possible area and touch points in all of the resort. The hotel has to meet rigorous health criteria to obtain the certificate of operation from the Ministry of health.
The measures are but not limited to:
· Disinfection procedures to run throughout the whole day.
· Sanitizing dispensers were deployed throughout the whole facility.
· Clinic and doctor in the hotel reporting to the Ministry of health.
· Distancing measures for the guests and employees.
· Proper ventilation in public spaces.
· Awareness boards were installed in various areas.
· Disinfecting all touch points in public spaces every hour with the products instructed by WHO and Ministry of health.
· Hotel Guest daily temperature test to detect fevers.
· Quarantine areas to be designated for the suspected cases.
· 50% of staff to be present in the facility.
· Measure Body temperature before duty
· All employees were adequately trained to execute the sanitary protocol to ensure the efficacy of the measures.
· Periodic trainings for the staff to follow up on latest methods to fight the virus.
Check-in & Rooms
· All luggages are sterilized upon check in.
· Room Occupancy: Maximum 2 adults accompanying one child per room.
· Minimum Time frame of 24 hours before the reoccupation of the room.
Beach & Pools
· We ensure the highest allowed concentration of chlorine that kills virus in the pools.
· All Sun beds, tables and chairs are being disinfected after each guest use.
· Food is specially treated from the point of purchase to preparation to service to eliminate contamination and ensure highest hygiene and safety standards.
· Distance of 2m to be maintained between each table while ensuring a maximum number of 2 people per table and a maximum of 6 people per table for families.
· Open Buffet with chefs serving guests in their plates, no self-servicing allowed.
· Animation Shows and night events currently stopped till further notice.
Spa & Wellness
· Gym undergoes disinfection procedures every 1 hour.
· Gym equipment is distanced to reduce proximity.
· Spa facilities are closed.
Laundry & Housekeeping
· All linens and textiles are being washed in high temperatures to eliminate contamination.
Diving & Safari
· Limited number of guests in each diving/safari trip.
· Disinfection measures for diving equipment, center, boat and safari vehicles.
And many more procedures to ensure guests and staff’s safety.
A highly trained team will exert the absolute maximum of their power to implement and monitor the ongoing procedures to comply with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Tourism that are derived from the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
And in case of violation of any of the above measures, the hotel will not be authorized to operate.
We are eager to provide the excellent hospitality experience of Coral Sun Beach Resort.